Cant change plan name and description to show new plan and new description

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306091 by ncooks
i need help. i have a old plan that wont go away when registering. It shows text from a old plan instead of the current text to show. Example: Artist/Album Sign Up - Mixtape Promo (shows in description) is the name of the subscription that shows, when it should be Registration (with description). This was a old plan name and description that i had before but it still shows. Can someone help with this. here is the website: www.stream-myportal.com/index.php/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=376&profiletype=artist no mater what i do it converts back to the 1st option which i dont want to show. Its suppose to be Artist with this description (STREAM My Portal Profile Page (Bio, Albums, Videos, Photo Gallery, Pay Per View option).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306098 by krileon
Edit the plan within CBSubs > Plans and change the name description there. If the old name still shows purge Joomla cache. I'm not sure what else could be doing it unless you're using a language string for the name and description then you've a language override for the old name still.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306105 by ncooks
thank you for your reply and help. i have checked the language string or language overrides and i dont see anything there that you are referencing too. Also i have cleared the cache but don't see how to purge. is clearing and purging the same thing. the name and plan i have i changed many times, but after while it pops back up. can you explain purging cache a little more i cannot find in admin backend. thanks

5 years 9 months ago #306111 by krileon
To purge all cache you'd navigate to System > Clear Cache and click Delete All. Beyond the cache I don't see what else could be causing your issue. There's no functionality in place to revert changes. Do you have someone else that could be editing it? Maybe you've browser autofill remembering the plan name so every time you edit the plan it resets the name without you noticing and then when you save it'll change the name back.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn