How to turn off a plan

5 years 6 months ago #307811 by kerry.kunzli
How to turn off a plan was created by kerry.kunzli
I have not found a way to put a maximum number of subscriptions to a plan so when it is full, users can't register or renew or upgrade to the plan.

Assuming that function is not available then I have turned off new registrations and upgrades on the workflow tab.

But, How do I turn off renewals?

...and will any of these changes affect current members of a plan?

Thanks, Kerry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307820 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to turn off a plan
The only way to limit the plan to a number of purchases is using a combination of CB Query Field and the conditions under the Workflow tab. There's only functionality built in to control the number of renewals using the "Total number of occurrences of regular validity/price (0=unlimitted)" parameter.

But, How do I turn off renewals?

Edit the plan and under Pricing set "Renewable in advance by" to "Non-renewable" or use "Total number of occurrences of regular validity/price (0=unlimitted)" to limit the number of renewals (necessary if you want renewals to stop for recurring payments at a specific amount).

...and will any of these changes affect current members of a plan?

Should continue to work fine. They just won't be able to renew and new users won't be able to subscribe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kerry.kunzli

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn