[#7341] User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login

5 years 5 months ago #308472 by krileon
Typically we'll reply to the topic, this topic, attached to the ticket when resolved since CBSubs tickets are still private and can't be tracked by the public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #308559 by beat
Ok, latest nightly solves the issue #7341 that upgradable CbSubs plans are not proposed to blocked users which don't have the Registered group (or more precisely the default group getting assigned at registration, a Joomla setting) and don't have any group that is controlled by a CBSubs plan to which the user could upgrade.

So, in your case, with users having now Registered group and when expiring or expired, they will now see plans to re-subscribe to (Renew or Upgrade).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 5 months ago #308560 by gaylpunzalan
Hi, so what do I do from here? Download CBSubs again and install? 'Cause I tried, and it just says "Your login is blocked" and doesn't have a Renew button.

5 years 5 months ago #308577 by beat
Did you download from our Downloads and install the latest nightly build of 2018-11-12 ?

If yes, is the plan available for upgrade to the group/access list of that user ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

5 years 5 months ago #308579 by gaylpunzalan
It's working perfectly now!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn