[#7341] User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login

5 years 5 months ago #308354 by gaylpunzalan
Replied by gaylpunzalan on topic User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login

krileon wrote: Is it also published and public? Please also be sure you're using CBs login module and not Joomlas or some 3rd party login as those won't fire CBs login triggers, which CBSubs acts on.

Yes, cbpaidsubs is published and public; Yes I'm using CB's login module. Still user can log in. See attachments.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 5 months ago #308392 by krileon
Does the user have moderator permissions? Ensure their usergroup is not within the view access level selected for Moderator View Access Level within CB > Configuration > Moderation. If they don't have moderator permission I'm not sure what more to suggest as it should be blocking their login if a subscription is required and they have no active subscription. To be absolutely sure they don't have an active subscription try filtering CBSubs > Subscriptions for just that user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308399 by gaylpunzalan
Replied by gaylpunzalan on topic User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login

krileon wrote: Does the user have moderator permissions? Ensure their usergroup is not within the view access level selected for Moderator View Access Level within CB > Configuration > Moderation. If they don't have moderator permission I'm not sure what more to suggest as it should be blocking their login if a subscription is required and they have no active subscription. To be absolutely sure they don't have an active subscription try filtering CBSubs > Subscriptions for just that user.

There is only one plan, nothing else is there. Also, this user we are testing, is just a registered user, not a moderator.

We have tried a clean install of the latest Joomla, latest CB, and latest CB Subs. It seems to work. Like you, I don't know what else to do either. But thing is, I am the user, you are the developer, and I PAID FOR THIS.

Least you can do is probably ask me to let you in on the backend, and try to troubleshoot.

5 years 5 months ago #308401 by krileon
The following conditions are required for this feature to work.

1. "Show subscription plans at registration" set to "Enabled" in CBSubs > Settings > Global
2. "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" set to "Disabled" in CBSubs > Settings > Global
3. User has no active subscription
4. Login is made using CB Login Module (this check will not be applied to any other login method)

If you're absolutely sure the configuration is correctly set and the user meets the check and the issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308412 by gaylpunzalan

krileon wrote: The following conditions are required for this feature to work.

1. "Show subscription plans at registration" set to "Enabled" in CBSubs > Settings > Global
2. "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" set to "Disabled" in CBSubs > Settings > Global
3. User has no active subscription
4. Login is made using CB Login Module (this check will not be applied to any other login method)

If you're absolutely sure the configuration is correctly set and the user meets the check and the issue persists please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

I'm absolutely sure that the configuration is correctly set. I sent you the credentials to our site in a private message. Thank you Kyle.

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #308413 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. Your CBSubs is 6 months out of date. You're using 4.1.1+build.2018.01.05.23.28.20.04201dda7 with latest being 4.3.0+build.2018.07.05.21.23.07.5cee7f443. Please update CB, CBSubs, and any other installed plugins then see if your issue persists. Have reviewed old bug tickets and there was a bug involved with this feature that has since been fixed. If issue persists after updating please do let me know and will investigate further.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn