hide tab depending on CB subscriptions

5 years 3 months ago #309100 by matthewdavey
hide tab depending on CB subscriptions was created by matthewdavey
How do I hide a tab. Not just its contents to user profile owner and public user depending if profile owner has the right CB Subs subscription?
I want so the profile owner has to pay the CB Subs upgrade to display the tab of hide it.
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309122 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic hide tab depending on CB subscriptions
You'll need to use CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection to hide entire tabs and/or fields based off the profile owner and/or the viewing users subscription. Recommend reading the CBSubs Manual for some usage instructions on how to configure it and recommend reading the parameter descriptions carefully.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn