Not all plans displaying at registration

5 years 4 months ago #309175 by ernienet
I don't know what I did or how I did it, but this morning when I started working on the configuration of a CBSubs installation, only the free plan is showing on the registration form. The other two paid plans flash when I refresh, but they quickly disappear.

I created an Article with a form that has a button for each plan - when I tested it last week, it would redirect to the registration page with that option showing and selected (the other options didn't show). Is there a possibility that the selection from one of those tests may be "stuck" in a cache or memory? The URL is simply the website name /register when I go to the register page directly.

When I click on a paid plan, a message appears at the top of the website:

If you already have an account, please log in first. Otherwise, you can register using this form. Membership level options:

This message does not appear when I click on the free plan.

Again, I have no idea what I could have done to break this. I've spent an hour fiddling with the settings trying to get them all to display - or any of the paid options to display - but they won't show up on the registration page.

I've invested nearly 20 hours trying to get this site fully implemented with CBSubs - I sure hope that all the steps I'm documenting will make it easier when I have to do other websites.

Thank you,
Ernie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #309195 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Not all plans displaying at registration

The other two paid plans flash when I refresh, but they quickly disappear.

Sounds like you may have configured conditions for them under the Workflows tab that are failing and resulting in the plan being hidden.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn