subscription completed, but payments dashboard remains empty

5 years 3 months ago #309790 by buzibuzi
Hi,
after user completed a subscription payment (using a 3rd party gateway plugin im developing)
the subscription appears in baskets dashboard as completed,
but the payment doesnt appear in the payments dashboard.
can you give me a direction for a reason why this might be happening ?
thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309802 by krileon

can you give me a direction for a reason why this might be happening ?

Guessing your gateway you're developing is incomplete. We can't help you with custom developed gateway issues. Review existing gateways and ensure it's coded to handle the payment changes properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309823 by buzibuzi
Hi Krileon, fair enough.
let me ask you this:
in the gateway (CCBILL) this method is being called after the IPN is verified and completed:

$this->updatePaymentStatus( $paymentBasket, $ipn->txn_type, $ipn->payment_status, $ipn, 1, $autorecurring_type, $autorenew_type, $txnIdMultiplePaymentDates );

im assuming this is where the payment is being registered in the payment table:
is there some way to debug it or view its result ? its not returning any error.
Thanks

5 years 3 months ago #309830 by krileon

im assuming this is where the payment is being registered in the payment table:

Yes, depending on the $paymentStatus sent to it. An $eventType of web_accept with $paymentStatus of Completed for example should pay the $paymentBasket.

is there some way to debug it or view its result ? its not returning any error.

Because it's not erorring. It will output an error if something is wrong. My guess is you're not setting the status correctly. History is logged anytime an action is taken against the basket as well which you can review in CBSubs > History Log to see if the basket state was even changed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309845 by buzibuzi
Hi Krelion,

i checked the values you mentioned while updatePaymentStatus is initiated:

1.$ipn->txn_type is of value "web_accept" for single payment or "subscr_signup" for recurring.
2.$paymentStatus = 'Completed'
(im not sure what $eventType is ,couldnt find it in the code)

the History log shows the change log with these values.(attached picture)
so it seems these values are correct as you suggested, but still updatePaymentStatus is not updating payments.

something is missing here, perhaps some value in IPN is not right. im clueless here :)
in what file is updatePaymentStatus method declared ? i would like to follow it and try to debug it

thank you
Attachments:

5 years 3 months ago #309863 by krileon
The basket is being paid correctly, but a payment row being created depends on txn_id in the basket. Use an IDE and traverse the API starting from your gateway and clicking through updatePaymentStatus. The payment row is generated in _storePaymentOnce which is called by updatePaymentStatus. Again, we do not assist with custom gateway development. All of our provided gateways to my knowledge work as is, but we can't account for any modifications made to them.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn