Reports

5 years 2 months ago #310550 by wjgadmin
Reports was created by wjgadmin
Hello
Is it possible to run more detailed reports? Here’s what we need to do in order to payout certain commissions.

Report on all payments completed for plan x, y & z only for subscriptions that started/originated after a particular date?
So each month we would run a report for that months completed payments but any subscription that was started before the specified date would be excluded from the report.
I am hoping this is possible as it’s very important for our commission payouts. Thank you kindly!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310564 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Reports
You can review and filter payments received within CBSubs > Payments. It has no export functionality though if you're needing to export the results.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310576 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Reports
Thank you for the reply. I am aware of this and was already using it however it doesn't have the ability to filter the subscription date.
I need to only see payments from users that originated their subscription(s) on or after a certain date. For example if a user began their subscription before Jan 1 2019 their payment would be filtered out and I would only see payments made for any given time period for subscriptions originated after that date.
Can you please guide me to achieve this? Thank you!

5 years 2 months ago #310597 by krileon
You can filter subscriptions in CBSubs > Subscriptions using "By date and time of subscription:" filters then click the # under "Payment basket id" followed by the # under "Payments". There is no view for what you're wanting. Subscriptions don't have payments, the basket does. Subscriptions in fact can exist without a payment (e.g. subscription given via backend).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #310617 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Reports
Would it be possible to add a "Plan" & "Subscription Date" filter on the Payments page? This would solve the reports and allow us to filter new vs old subscriptions while showing the completed payment or renewal at a specific time.
This would be most helpful for running reports. Thank you for your consideration!

UPDATE: or since the "Baskets" already have the information, could you add the "Subscription Date" as a filter there? In this case we could filter for only completed baskets and filter them further by when their subscription to x,y,z plan(s) originated.

Again, thank you.

5 years 2 months ago #310638 by krileon

Would it be possible to add a "Plan" & "Subscription Date" filter on the Payments page?

Normally you can already filter the Payments view to a specific plan using the Plan filter under "Payments filters", but it's still bugged at this time.

It can't filter subscription date because that doesn't make any sense to the payments view. You need to be using the "Date, time and location" filters to filter by the payment date instead. Payments are attached to a basket. They are not attached to a subscription.

UPDATE: or since the "Baskets" already have the information, could you add the "Subscription Date" as a filter there? In this case we could filter for only completed baskets and filter them further by when their subscription to x,y,z plan(s) originated.

A basket can have multiple subscriptions so no that's not possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.359 seconds