Urgent help needed on CbSubs

5 years 1 month ago #310738 by liaskas
Urgent help needed on CbSubs was created by liaskas
Hello

I have some serious issues after the latest upgrades to CB and CbSubs

Actualy the problem is noticed when a payment is completed through paypal.

The user returns back to thank you page of the site
Paid Subscriptions / basket / status (backend) shows completed
Paid Subscriptions / Subscriptions / status (backend) shows Registered Unpaid

The paid subscription is not applied to the user!!!

Before the update to the latest CbSubs everything was working fine!

CB version 2.4.0+build.2019.02.07.19.49.51.c86068090
CbSubs 4.3.0+build.2019.02.18.22.32.58.8393f4f50
Joomla Joomla! 3.9.3
PHP 7.1.25

Please advise

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #310752 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Urgent help needed on CbSubs
What version were you previously using? The last time the PayPal gateway was touched was 11 months ago. It's not really possible for the basket to pay without activating the subscription; that's all done in a single operation. Ensure you've your PayPal gateway completely configured with API credentials and IPNs.

Seams to be the same issue as the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/240485-cbsubs-and-paypal?limitstart=0

Recommend seeing my reply below to verify your gateway and PayPal are absolutely configured correctly.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/240485-cbsubs-and-paypal?start=6#310420

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn