CB Auto Actions Registration Free/Paid

5 years 3 days ago - 5 years 3 days ago #311466 by onedotlove
CB Auto Actions Registration Free/Paid was created by onedotlove
I am trying to identify the CBSubs Plans so I can complete this process between (Free v. Paid). Based on the link below I believe I am on the right track but I just don't know how to complete identifying the CBSubs Plan and write it correctly to be identified in the registration process. Could you review all of the information that I have submitted and let me know if I am in the ball park and how you can help me reach my goal.

"OBJECTIVE" To identify all registered users and based on their Subscription, State & Occupation they will be assigned by their usergroup.

Attachment not found

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 days ago #311475 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto Actions Registration Free/Paid
You won't be able to condition based off plan state like that unless you've a CB Query Field that queries for that information. The best way to add a usergroup based off plan selection is to use CBSubs triggers to do that. See the below topics on how to do that.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/239667-two-topics-substitutions-usergroup-cbsubs#306933
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239824-auto-action-add-note-to-stream-when-cbsubs-plan-is-renewed-or-purchased#307518

You shouldn't need to do this for simple usergroup assignments though as CBSubs can control 1 usergroup per plan under the Access tab of your plan using the "Subscribers User access level settings" parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 days ago #311485 by onedotlove
Replied by onedotlove on topic CB Auto Actions Registration Free/Paid
From the information that I sent you could you please identify what is PLAN_ID_HERE this is what I want to know? From my information such as database and subscriptions, could you please point it out?

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE (FROM MY INFO WHAT GOES HERE?)
2: [var2] Equal To A (FROM MY INFO WHAT GOES HERE?)

5 years 1 day ago #311500 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto Actions Registration Free/Paid

1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE (FROM MY INFO WHAT GOES HERE?)

PLAN_ID_HERE is the ID of your plan as seen in CBSubs > Plans. Example as follows.

Field: Custom > Value
Custom Value: [var3]
Operator: Equal To
Value: 18

2: [var2] Equal To A (FROM MY INFO WHAT GOES HERE?)

That's just a raw value condition. Example as follows.

Field: Custom > Value
Custom Value: [var2]
Operator: Equal To
Value: A

There's no changes need to it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn