Edit error string

4 years 9 months ago #313029 by shawneo
Edit error string was created by shawneo
<div class="alert-message">You are not authorised to view this resource.</div>

I would like to edit this string of text as seen above and on my webpage here:
truthpillars.com/home/about

please guide me to the best way/place to edit this. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #313031 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Edit error string
That's not an error message output by CB, but is output by Joomla. More specifically that's the Joomla language string JERROR_ALERTNOAUTHOR.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shawneo

4 years 9 months ago #313032 by shawneo
Replied by shawneo on topic Edit error string
Any insight into which file that language string is found? Im searching now in the template files.

4 years 9 months ago #313033 by krileon
You should just be able to use Joomlas language overrides to change it. Is this an error you're seeing as result of a page protected by CBSubs? CBSubs should output that they need to subscribe for access, but for that to work you need to be sure the ACL of whatever the user is trying to reach is set to Public access so Joomlas ACL error as you're seeing doesn't block it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago #313035 by shawneo
Replied by shawneo on topic Edit error string
Doesn't seem to work. I get a timeout. if you go to truthpillars.com and click on any of the drop down menus they all are now set to public and restricted through cbsubs plan and they timeout with the url string below.

truthpillars.com/home/profile/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?do=accessdenied&accesstype=menus&accessvalue=143&accessurl=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

4 years 9 months ago #313052 by krileon
That URL string is massive and suggests you're getting stuck in an infinite access loop. Likely means CBSubs is trying to redirect to the plans page, but the plans page is also protected so it loops over and over. Ensure none of your plans are protecting the Subscriptions tab, the CB component it self, or your plans menu item if you have one otherwise ensure you're not protecting the profile menu item since the Itemid is used for any CB endpoint missing a menu item.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds