Family member plan

4 years 1 month ago #316745 by matthewdavey
Family member plan was created by matthewdavey
I see the new family plan in CB SUBs but is there documentation to work it?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #316753 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Family member plan
No, as it just released it does not have any documentation yet but it is rather straight forward and simple to use. Enable it under the Integrations tab of your plan. Next when a user subscribes to that plan they use the Share Subscription button to share it. The share sends an email for a user to accept the shared subscription. Beyond that there's nothing more to it. Our frontpage article below covers the usage steps pretty well.

www.joomlapolis.com/news/18874-cb-paid-subscriptions-family-plan-plugin

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #316799 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic Family member plan
I haven't been able to get it to show the share subscription button in subscriptions. It show the family plans in integrations but when I get a user to join that plan it wont show the share subscriptions so I can't share? Is there something im missing I have tried with a plan that already worked and I made a new stand alone family plan and I can't get the share subscription to show?
Thanks

Even I don't see the example to share on demo.cbdemosites.com/

4 years 1 month ago #316815 by krileon
The share button is not available until the plan is subscribed to. Ensure the CBSubs Family Plans integration is published in CB > Plugin Management. As for our demo site subscribe to test "Professional" plan and you'll see its button on your profiles Subscriptions tab. There really isn't anything more to its configuration beyond publish the plugin and toggle it on within the Integration parameters of your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #316880 by matthewdavey
Replied by matthewdavey on topic Family member plan
I see that when a family member accepts the invitation to the subscription they don't automatically befriend the user giving the invitation?
Is there a way to automatically be friends with auto auctions?
Because the new family member is joined lost an orphan it doesn't know what to do.

Thanks

4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #316898 by krileon
CBSubs Family Plans does not have any functionality to connect the users. There's no triggers specific to CBSubs Family Plans either so there isn't anything to act on with CB Auto Actions. Suggest just requesting a connection normally as both users can see who shared the subscription to them and who accepted the shared subscription. Added a feature ticket to consider automatic connection in a future release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7855
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7856

Because the new family member is joined lost an orphan it doesn't know what to do.

I've no idea what you mean by this. CBSubs Family Plans does not depend on or rely on connections to work.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds