CB Subs Plan Modules

4 years 1 month ago #317057 by tmoran
CB Subs Plan Modules was created by tmoran
I've created 2 modules ( CB Subscriptions module to be used with CBSubs ) But can't for the life of me get them displayed in any module position!! Nothing appears, not even the module title.
There doesn't appear to be any option to select a specific plan to display either. Is this what this module is meant to be used for?
How do I go about displaying individual plans in a module?

Many thanks,
Tony.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #317073 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Plan Modules
It's meant to display similar results as viewing the plans page or subscription tab. So it should show plans available to you like either of those given you've set all of its displays to Yes. Does the plans page and/or your subscription tab display anything?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #317081 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic CB Subs Plan Modules
OK. So now I understand what the module is for, which isn't what I want.
I was hoping to display individual plans to non-logged in users who could then sign up in the module, similar to what is displayed when you select the menu item CB Paid Subscriptions. This way I could display the same result it get on that page in other pages without having to create a menu link for them.

Attachments:

4 years 1 month ago #317082 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic CB Subs Plan Modules
I've tried displaying the menu item URL for the plan in a Custom module using an iFrame, however it displays the whole page. Is there some what I can simply display the plan only?
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=2

4 years 1 month ago #317097 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs Plan Modules
CBSubs provides substitutions via its system plugin anywhere Joomla content plugins are supported. So for example in a CB Content Module with content prepare parameter enabled. Review the CBSubs system plugin description within Extensions > Plugins for usage information. You can substitute in a plans name, description, price, button to buy a the plan, etc.. That's likely the best way to have what you're wanting. If you still want to use an iframe (I don't recommend this approach; the links will likely just navigate the iframe around) add &tmpl=component to the URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds