[SOLVED] [#7952] Donations with tax

4 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 11 months ago #317582 by Wortmann
[SOLVED] [#7952] Donations with tax was created by Wortmann
Hi,

I my regular plans I set the net price, f.e. 42,02 € for the plan without tax, that is in Germany 50 € inclusive tax.

Now I want to realise a donation plan. The customer choose a price - of course the total amount. The 19% Geman tax has to be included.
But what ever I try, I get not the correct invoice the the net price, the VAT and the total amount.
When I set the vat for donations to 15.9663 % and I donate 10 Euro, the invoice is
Net price 8,- Euro
VAT 1,28 Euro
Total 9,28 Euro

What I have to do to get the correct invoice for donations?

Thank you.

Regards
Jens.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 week ago #317608 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Donations with tax
Please provide a screenshot of the basket with the totalizers in it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 week ago #317686 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Donations with tax
It is the same in donations as in regular plans.
Please see tha attachement files.

4 years 1 week ago #317694 by krileon
Was the price previously set to 8 instead of 10? If it was cancel the basket and retry since totalizers are generated and stored on first access to the basket. If it wasn't you may have a currency conversion issue going on. Within CBSubs > Settings > Global what settings do you have under "Currency and Price display"?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 week ago #317701 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Donations with tax
I cannot remember that the price has been 8 Euro.
My settings are here:

Attachments:

4 years 1 week ago #317732 by krileon
Strange, even with your exact settings it seams to be working fine in my tests. For some reason the cents are missing from your plans price while viewing the basket and is why the calculation is off. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will have to review your install more closely to see what could be causing this.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn