[#7998] Share plan with CB Fields Integration not removing value on plan deactivativatio

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318265 by joomally
I have created a family shared plan.

When someone accepts the share, it updates their usergroups based on 'Subscribers User access level settings'; and it sets the CB Field according to the CB fields integration settings value I set.
When the share is cancelled, the usergroup is removed (as is expected), but the CB Field value is not.

The CB field is a Query Check Box (Multiple).

The CB fields integration settings are:

Operator: Set: Field = Value
Value: 5
Remove value on plan deactivation: Yes
Value on plan deactivation <left blank>

Is there anything I need to do to get it to remove the value when the share is cancelled ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318285 by krileon
Is the value being removed properly for a non-shared subscription? When you mean the shared subscription is cancelled, who is cancelling it? The user who accepted? The owner of the subscription? A moderator? or it just expired since the owners subscription expired?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318296 by joomally
Thanks for your reply.

I did some testing, and its not the share that is causing the issue.

Here is a description:

I create a new 'User Subscription Plan'.
I set the 'Regular Price of plan' to be 0
On the 'Access' tab, under 'Subscribers User access level settings', I set 'User Group' to 'my_user_group' (which has specific access rights to certain areas of the site.)
On the 'CB Fields' Integration tab, I set:
'Field' to be 'cb_cubs_inv_vat_number'
'Operator' to be 'Set'
'Value' to be 'test-vat-number'
'Remove value on plan deactivation' to be 'Yes'
'Value on plan deactivation' is left blank
I sign a new user up to this plan through the 'Url of plan to display only this plan ('-' to display multiple plans)'
This new user is a member of 'my_user_group' (as is expected) and the field 'cb_cubs_inv_vat_number' is set to 'test-vat-number' (as is expected)
I log in as that user, and manually unsubscribe from the plan.
The user is no longer a member of 'my_user_group' (as is expected) but the field 'cb_cubs_inv_vat_number' is still set to ''test-vat-number'

I noticed that if 'Subscribers User access level settings' is set to 'No change of usergroup', then I dont see this issue. When the user unsubscribes, the value in 'cb_cubs_inv_vat_number' is set back to empty (as is expected)

I don't know if its relevent, but the cb_subs_inv_vat_number is Publised; but 'Required', 'Profile', 'Registration', 'Edit' and 'Searchable' are all 'No'. 'Read Only' is also No.

Is there a CBSubs setting that could be causing this ?

Thanks

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318324 by krileon
Sounds like a user reference store issue. Basically what maybe happening is the field value is being changed, but then the usergroup change is overriding it with a new user object that doesn't know the field value changed. Have added a bug ticket as needs further investigation. That should be working fine though since it works for plan activation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7998

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #318339 by joomally

3 years 10 months ago #318903 by beat
This issue was solved for CBSubs 4.4.0. Please reply if there is anything still not working right in this issue after upgrading.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn