[SOLVED] [#8032] deleting an unpaid subscripton deletes other subscriptions, too.

3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #318853 by joomally
Thanks.

My main impression of CB is how incredibly flexible it is (I'm a huge fan of Auto Actions), and how well all the various plugins integrate together. We have very unusual requirements and its very impressive how well CB has been able to achieve them using only configuration, and with no coding. It has far exceeded my expectations, and continues to impress me. We are extremely happy with the website that CB has enabled us to produce.

My second strongest impression is the excellent support that I have received. I could have not have tweaked CB to my needs without it.

Yes, there are bugs - as with most software. But any priority bugs are fixed very quickly; and I like to think that I'm contributing to the development of the software by finding them. My overall impression of CB is far too positive for this to be an issue.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #318862 by krileon
Thank you, that absolutely means a lot to us. :)

and I like to think that I'm contributing to the development of the software by finding them.

You are absolutely right. Your feedback and willingness to work with us in tracking down these issues has been of significant help.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #318904 by beat
This issue #has been fixed in the nightly CBSubs build, just released. Just reply here if the issue persists for you after upgrade (or confirm it's now fixed for you too).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn