Renewal propose all plans to start at expiration

3 years 10 months ago #319032 by cjmicro
We would like people, if they are renewing their plan, to be presented with all plans, but NOT prorating. Their current plan should expire out, and then the new plan they choose & pay for starts at the current plan expiration.

I can have it show "only if more expensive" but that is not the case.

I can have it show for upgrade with prorating, but we don't want that.

How can we accomplish this please?

Thank you, Cheryl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #319038 by krileon
Set "Propose plan for upgrades only if it is more expensive" to "No: It will be possible to upgrade to this plan (for free with pro-rating) if all conditions below and elsewhere are met" and be sure "Prorate remaining value of this plan when upgrading" under the Pricing tab of your plans is set to "No" if you want to always allow upgrades, but don't want any prorating.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #319041 by cjmicro
Thanks this worked to propose the plan, but when i select it and pay it uses the current date of my payment, not the ending date of my previous plan subscription.

I had plan A, expiring 6/19/20, i upgraded (changed is a better word) to a new one plan B.

I now have plan B but it expires on 6/9/20 it should start on 6/19/20 and expire 6/19/21

Is that not possible?

3 years 10 months ago #319042 by krileon
Upgrades will not be able to resume expiration date like that. Their subscription date will begin the date they upgraded and the expiration will be based off the duration of that plan. Only way to do that is alter the subscriptions dates using something like CBSubs SQL Actions or CB Auto Actions when the plan becomes active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn