[SOLVED] [#8061] Coupon code not showing on upgrade.

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #319221 by hayesjames
Hi, if I am trying to upgrade from a free subscription to a paid one and have a coupon code, when I select the new subscription and click upgrade there is no where to enter the coupon code. Any ideas?
J

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319225 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Coupon code not showing on upgrade.
Do you have any conditions applied to the coupon that could prevent it from applying to the plan you're trying to purchase? It should only show the coupon input if there's coupons available for the selected plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayesjames

3 years 9 months ago #319226 by hayesjames
Replied by hayesjames on topic Coupon code not showing on upgrade.
Thanks for the quick response. No no conditions or anything, I have tried to make everything as open as possible. Also no reliance on other subscriptions etc.
J

3 years 9 months ago #319227 by hayesjames
Adding a bit more data. Here is the selection screen, the next purchase page screen and can I send you any screen from the setup of the coupon?
Attachments:

3 years 9 months ago #319228 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Coupon code not showing on upgrade.
So you're not seeing the basket screen at all where you select payment method? Coupons are applied on the basket page and not the payment page. Strange it's skipping the basket page when a coupon code is available to the plan. Try enabling the invoice address in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices and see if that forces the basket to show up as well as the coupon input.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hayesjames

3 years 9 months ago #319230 by hayesjames
Interesting, I hadn't thought of that. We did turn invoices off as they were not necessary. However turning it back on does not work either :( !
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn