exporting subscription details and plans

3 years 9 months ago #319470 by ecweb
HI,
My client needs to regularly export to csv the membership status of his club members - seeing which plans they are subscribed to (and which are subscriptions are expired).
I have tried doing this using the 'subscriptions' page in CB subs - but the export generated does not contain the names of the plans subscribed to or the names of the users (but rather the user ids and the plan ids).
How do I get an export with this data?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319488 by beat
Replied by beat on topic exporting subscription details and plans
CBSubs exports the main table, not tables related by JOINs in the query.

You would need to do run an SQL query with the corresponding tables JOINs.

That could be run manually in e.g. PhpMyAdmin, or automatically using a mysql client.

Alternatively you could export plans and users, and do the table-lookups to combine them in your spreadsheet software.

To see the SQL query used to display the list of subscriptions, including the table-JOINs, turn site debug on in System/Joomla Global Configuration, and in System tab, turn System Debug to on. That will display a footer on *all* of your site and admin backend (to avoid normal users seeing that you can previously change the access level of the Joomla Debug plugin).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn