Questions about the family plan & translation

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319948 by XBOOMX
Hello,
I am currently working on the family plan. A couple of questions:

Does the invited person already have to have a user account in order to be notified the next time they log in and to be able to use the plan?

What happens if the invited person does not have a user account yet? Can the person use the plan immediately after registering, or only after another login?

Suppose I bought a plan for a month and only invite another person after 15 days. The invited person now only has 15 days or a month.

I am still unable to overwrite some of the texts from the family plan. For example:
- This subscription has been shared to you from
- Are you sure you want to cancel this shared subscription?
- Click here to view the list of shared subscriptions to you

Can you give me a list of the corresponding language keys?

All plugins are up to date;)

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319950 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Questions about the family plan & translation

Does the invited person already have to have a user account in order to be notified the next time they log in and to be able to use the plan?

What happens if the invited person does not have a user account yet? Can the person use the plan immediately after registering, or only after another login?

No, the invite is sent via email address. If they already have an account they just need to login otherwise they can register. They should see during registration their free subscription shared to them if your plan is configured to display on registration.

Suppose I bought a plan for a month and only invite another person after 15 days. The invited person now only has 15 days or a month.

Correct, their subscription will match yours exactly.

- This subscription has been shared to you from

Key: SUBSCRIPTION_HAS_BEEN_SHARED_FROM_USER
String: This subscription has been shared to you from [user].

- Are you sure you want to cancel this shared subscription?

Key: Are you sure you want to cancel this shared subscription?
String: Are you sure you want to cancel this shared subscription?

- Click here to view the list of shared subscriptions to you

Key: Click here to view the list of shared subscriptions to you
String: Click here to view the list of shared subscriptions to you

The language finder in your CBSubs language plugin should be able to find those strings though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn