CBSubs GPL PayPal Advanced Signup Questions

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320825 by kurtboeker
RE: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/219968-solved-cbsubs-gpl-paypal-advanced-signup-questions?start=6

Hello. I do not find any documentation on which current Paypal credentials correspond to these fields.

Vendor
User
Password

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320842 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs GPL PayPal Advanced Signup Questions
Please do not reply to a 7 year old topic. Create a new topic if and reference the old topic if you feel it is relevant. Unless PayPal moved things around again the settings are found below as per the description above those parameters.

My account - Profile - My selling tools - API access - Request API credentials - Set up Payflow Pro API access

If you don't see a API Access option under my selling tools in your PayPal account then contact PayPal to be sure your account is allowed to access those features. They may have moved them to a different location otherwise you can try using PayPal Manager below to access those settings.

manager.paypal.com/

Note PayPal Advanced is basically in maintenance mode. They've replaced this implementation with their Payflow API which is supported in the PayPal Pro gateway. If you want hosted checkout I suggest not using either and just using the core PayPal gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn