[SOLVED] [#8265] QuickPay subscription not working!

3 years 3 months ago #321643 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic QuickPay subscription not working!
Ok, we've released a new CBSubs nightly with this fixed. Please note we were in the middle of preparing CBSubs 4.5.0 so this includes all 4.5.0 changes. For details of all that's in 4.5.0 please read the below blog post.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18910-cb-paid-subscriptions-4-5-0

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #321649 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic QuickPay subscription not working!
Just installed the nightly but upon install one failed:

Attachments:

3 years 3 months ago #321650 by krileon
Looking into it. Looks like a problem in the installer migration code.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #321652 by krileon
It should have still installed, but CBSubs configuration migration of old radio buttons will have failed. So you should have working CBSubs QuickPay still. Am preparing a new build release to fix that migration though.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 years 3 months ago #321654 by krileon
Fixed build is available now.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #321655 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic QuickPay subscription not working!
Hmm.. just deleted my payment and my basket and tried again. Afterwards I ran the cron URL. Still no payment in QuickPay ?
And the scheduler_next_maturity is still set to: 2021-12-31 19:12:02

EDIT: AHH.. there is an error in QuickPay: status message: amount > 225 DKK and (not (some 3dsecure or strong authentication provided))

So the 3dsecure has to be activated on the payment - I'll change the setting in the plugin and try again..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn