[SOLVED] [#8265] QuickPay subscription not working!

3 years 4 months ago #321747 by krileon
There's no error message or any further information in that log? I didn't see any such errors during my tests. Please PM backend super users login credentials and will review the log.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321757 by rbuelund
Have send you PM

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321769 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. The earliest output of that error being on 02/12/2020 20:12:03. It's not really an error though. It's just a function call is failing to load an object with an id of 1, but it doesn't seam to be negatively impacting the activation of subscriptions.

Was all that changed at the time is CBSubs being updated? Did you used to have other payment gateways than QuickPay and have deleted them? If so you may have records in the database still referencing those old payment gateways and when CBSubs goes to check those records (typically in the case of an Upgrade it will check their past subscription record) it's failing since the previous gateway doesn't exist anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321770 by rbuelund
Well you can see in the thread here what happened 6 days ago - we where still investigating the problem with the plugin. I don't know if you made the first changes to the plugin that day ?

3 years 4 months ago #321772 by krileon
Yes, that would be when CBSubs QuickPay recurring behavior was fixed, but I don't see anything in the fixes that could be causing this. It might be caused by other changes in upcoming CB Paid Subscriptions 4.5.0 release. I'm also still unable to reproduce this issue, but will continue to investigate. It at least does not appear to be negatively impacting the activation of subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 years 4 months ago #321773 by krileon
Ok, believe this is due to the callback url configured in your QuickPay account. At QuickPay navigate to Settings > Integration and empty the "Callback url" parameter. We send this with every payment so it's not necessary to configure that anymore. If you do want to configure it be sure you've used the full URL provided within your QuickPay gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn