Subscriptions tab is missing for front end users

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323881 by bydomino
Sorry
CB Paid Subscriptions in the CB plugin management is Installed Published and access is set to public.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323884 by krileon
Do you have any plans available in CB Paid Subscriptions > Plans? Access to those plans will depend on if you allow upgrades, if you've any conditions on those plans, or if you've set their access under the Access tab to something the user has access to. If there are no plans available the tab will be hidden.

Additionally the tab is in profile view. It is not in profile edit. It may also be nested so be sure to check the 3 dot menu on their profile to see if it's nested.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 1 month ago #323887 by bydomino
This site has been running for a while and has subscriptions with over 5k users.
Subscription Nested Tab Menu CB Paid Subscriptions Public Canvas Main Middle

can I PM you a login so you can take a closer look?

THANKS

3 years 1 month ago #323888 by bydomino
OK so I see it in the 3 dots now. the problem is that the client said it was always in the edit profile area as a tab there.
How can I move it there? or ADD it there as well?

Thanks!

3 years 1 month ago #323889 by krileon

the problem is that the client said it was always in the edit profile area as a tab there.

That was never the case on frontend and is in fact impossible on frontend. The Subscriptions tab is visible in backend when editing a user though and is likely what they were referring to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bydomino

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn