max-width: 100%;
}

And this one for the others:
.cb_template .cbregPlan_rounded.cbregPlanSelector {
	display: inline-block;
	width: 300px;
}

I made several tries by creating new CSS classes and integrating them in: Plan> Presentation> Template & CSS> Class

But without success.

Can you help me configure this?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 week ago #323867 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Custom Template Plan

I made several tries by creating new CSS classes and integrating them in: Plan> Presentation> Template & CSS> Class

That directly adds the specified CSS class to the plans container DIV element. Right click and inspect element on the plan to open your browsers developer tools and review the HTML structure carefully for CSS selectors. Several examples are already provided in that parameters description (e.g. cbreg_green). For example if I set that parameter to "myCSSClass" then it will result in the following HTML.

Before CSS Class
mb-3 align-top cbregPlan cbregPlan_rounded cbregPlanSelector cbregPlanSelector_rounded

After CSS Class
mb-3 align-top cbregPlan cbregPlan_rounded cbregPlanSelector cbregPlanSelector_rounded myCSSClass

So for your situation you'd end up writing your CSS as follows.

.cb_template .cbregPlan_rounded.cbregPlanSelector.myCSSClass {
	display: inline-block;
	width: 300px;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

3 years 1 week ago #323873 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic Custom Template Plan
Really nice :)

Thanks you !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn