[SOLVED] Can't change two key language Cbsubs

3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 6 days ago #323892 by Julien04
Hi,

In the basket, in title we have "Summary" and a little lower "Utiliser le coupon" keys language.

it seems that they does not exist in the database of keys of CB and CB Subs.

I directly created the substitutions in the languages ​​files of CB (Gb / Fr) and that of CBSubs but it does not work.

I tried to create a key directly in the overide: 'SUMMARY_6z8z99' => 'Résumé', without success.

Can you see it please?

I attach screenshoot.Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 days ago #323914 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Can't change two key language Cbsubs
The language key for Summary is BASKET_CONTAINER_TITLE. The built in language key finder should find that just by searching for Summary. Language plugins may not be updated yet with the new strings.

and a little lower "Utiliser le coupon"

We don't have any "Use Coupon" text in CBSubs. My guess is you've supplied that text to the "Description text after the redemption field" parameter in CBSubs > Settings > Promotions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

3 years 6 days ago #323931 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic Can't change two key language Cbsubs
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn