[SOLVED] Coupon code not showing in merchandise item

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #324100 by Leobici
Hi, i'm having problems with coupon codes in cb subs.

I have a simple subscription system with some merchandise items. Our users (and public viewers) have access to the items with our free lifetime subscription.
I would like to have a coupon code that applies only to 1 merchandise item with a 5% discount, but when i create a simple coupon that applies only to that item, the coupon field doesn't shows up in the basket when i try to purchase that specific item (nor in a new registration, neither in an upgrade).

Attached you have a screenshot of the basic tab of the coupon.. i did not change anything else on the other coupon tabs.

Can you see what i am doing wrong?
thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #324104 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Coupon code not showing in merchandise item
Seams to be working ok in my tests. Is CBSubs Promotions within CB > Plugin Management published and public access?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago #324106 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic Coupon code not showing in merchandise item
Hi krileon,
yes CBSUBS Promotion is published and public.

I have another promotion (only for plan upgrade) that is working fine.

2 years 11 months ago #324107 by krileon
Strange, are there any other conditions or access checks configured in your promotion under the Advanced, Conditions, and Groups tabs? If possible please provide screenshots of those tabs as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago #324108 by Leobici
Replied by Leobici on topic Coupon code not showing in merchandise item
No, i didn't change anything else...
Here you have the screenshot
Attachments:

2 years 11 months ago #324111 by krileon
Strange, please PM backend super user login credentials (see link in signature for quick PM) and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn