[SOLVED] Purchasing discount coupons. Will not display in Sign up area

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #324656 by CosmicGlenn
Hi I just purchased Cb Subs and downloaded promotions also. They are installed and I have made a promotion to go with a Plan. There is no where to input the coupon number in the sign up area. How can i get it to display an input area?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 11 months ago #324657 by krileon
The coupon is entered on the basket page before payment method selection. The basket looks like the following for example.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #324658 by CosmicGlenn
Hi thank you krileon It works now. I love CB and CB sub. been using them for a long time now. I'm just now using cb activity and kind of disappointed that you caint post embed videos in a post. I even tried the CB demo site. :(

2 years 11 months ago #324659 by krileon

I'm just now using cb activity and kind of disappointed that you caint post embed videos in a post.

You absolutely can post videos in CB Activity. Just click the link icon and add the URL to the youtube video. That's all you have to do. If the demo site hasn't reset yet you should already see an example of it working.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 11 months ago #324660 by CosmicGlenn
hi. i got it fixed . thanks for the help. all seems to work great now

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn