Emails after manual payment is selected

2 years 5 months ago #327031 by mnaged2021
Emails after manual payment is selected was created by mnaged2021
Is there a location to send out an email to customers after a payment has been manually set. We have some that are offline payments and after we mark them as paid we would like to be able to send out a specific email message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #327041 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Emails after manual payment is selected
There are several ways to send out mails:

1. In each plan you have in "Email workflow texts", "Email on first activation" and "Email at each manual renewal" that get sent out once corresponding payments are completed. In there you can use plan and subscription substitutions.

2. The there is the CBSubs Mailer plugin that allows you to send mails at (just after) a basket has been paid, that allows to insert basket-substitutions, such as [PAYMENT_METHOD].

3. Then, you would need to use CB Auto Actions similar to this use-case:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/243979-revoking-access-in-family-plan#324974

All of them support cb-substitutions and conditions, tutorial is here:
www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

It looks like options 1 or 2 are the ones that you are looking for ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

2 years 4 months ago #327275 by mnaged2021
Replied by mnaged2021 on topic Emails after manual payment is selected
Number 2 looks like it would be the one I need but it is confusing on how to set it up.

2 years 4 months ago #327295 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Emails after manual payment is selected
I suggest downloading the CBSubs Manual from our Downloads page below to help get you started.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

If you still have questions about setting up CBSubs Mailer after giving that a read please feel free to ask.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327411 by mnaged2021
Replied by mnaged2021 on topic Emails after manual payment is selected
I followed the directions and set up the emails but when people register or pay they aren't getting the emails that I have set up for them.

2 years 4 months ago #327440 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Emails after manual payment is selected
The mailer doesn't automatically process. It's a email queue system. You need to run the "Url of cron task to both process mailer rules into queue and then to process mailqueue" URL on the CBSubs > Mailer > Automatic Settings page. This is meant to be used with CRON to schedule email processing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn