Paypal Setup

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #327980 by mnaged2021
Replied by mnaged2021 on topic Paypal Setup
Your directions to set this up do not correspond with options I have in my account.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #327989 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Paypal Setup
Looks like you're logged into the developer dashboard? Are you trying to setup PayPal Sandbox or setup for live payments. My instructions below are for live payments, which are done from your normal PayPal account not from the developer dashboard.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/244513-paypal-setup?start=0#327439

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328006 by mnaged2021
I am NOT logged into the developer dashboard. This is what new business accounts look like. I have several customers that have just started PayPal accounts and this is how they look!!! This has been going on for over a month now. I need to get my PayPal set up.

2 years 2 months ago #328007 by krileon
I don't know where PayPal moved the seller settings to this time. My account doesn't have the new UI. Does the below URL take you to the seller tools?

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/profile/seller-tools

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328008 by mnaged2021
Kind of? This is where it takes me.

Attachments:

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #328009 by krileon
Click "Manage API credentials" under "NVP/SOAP API Integration (Classic)". Even PayPal's own documentation has out of date images and instructions. You'll need to configure IPNs (Notifications) as well and it should be on that same page, but if not I'm not sure where they moved it (documentation doesn't show where and my account doesn't have updated UI).

The below direct URLs might work since the seller one sort of did.

Website Payments
https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/preferences/website

IPNs
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-ipn-notify

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds