Plugin installation does not finish

2 years 2 months ago #327862 by ASconbs
Plugin installation does not finish was created by ASconbs
Hi there
I need your assistance for my installation of cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN-4.5.3+build.
When I try to install the plugin everytning goes fine until 4 packages has been installed, but then the installation process simply stops. See attached screenshot.

Could I have your active assistance with this installation. I will provide an access to the website if needed.

I run Joomla 4.0.5
php 8.0.14
DB Maria 10.3.32
DB connection collation: utf8mb4_general_ci
DB interconnection collation: cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN-4.5.3+build

See attachments
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #327864 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Plugin installation does not finish
Your installation is successful for the main CB Paid Subscription package, which includes only these 4 core plugins. You can install individually other CBSubs plugins from the "Install from Web" plugins installer for the ones you need (no installation needs all plugins, e.g. all payment gateways). For upgrades, you can then later press the "Upgrade all" button on same page when upgrades become available.

The other way is to select the CBSubs plugins you need from our Downloads page on this site and then click the Download Bundle button at bottom of page, and finally install them on your site (beware of your server's upload limit that might need to be increased) in this case.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #327865 by ASconbs
Replied by ASconbs on topic Plugin installation does not finish
OK, but I thought a dashboard would be available after installation. If you look at the screendump, the installation line is still green. I would expect it to return an "installation finished" page like the one at (look from around 1:40) in this tutorial.

BR
Anton
Attachments:

2 years 2 months ago #327866 by ASconbs
Replied by ASconbs on topic Plugin installation does not finish
OK now I went to the plugin manager and clicked the paid subscription plugin, and then the dashboard appeared, and also the menu items appeared as sub items under the Community Builder menu item in the Joomla toolbar, however CB Subs did not get its own menuitem in the Joomla toolbar. I can live with that. Can I manually add it to the Joomla toolbar ?
Attachments:

2 years 2 months ago #327867 by beat
The new installer goes to the dedicated page when only one plugin/extension is installed. When the tutorial was made we didn't have the install from web and package installer.

But it's a nice idea that our installer could still display the finished install page(s) for packages with multiple plugins/extensions. Wrote down this suggestion in our tracker here: forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8829

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

2 years 2 months ago #327868 by beat
For CBSubs menu to appear directly and not under CB's Plugins menu:

Go to: System / Manage / Administrator Modules: find and click on "CB Admin Dropdown Menu".

Then in "Menu" tab: Set "Compact" to No

(with "Plugin Menus" still set to "Show").

The following user(s) said Thank You: ASconbs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn