CBSubs SQL Action Not Triggered from Backend

9 years 5 months ago #251210 by Skovich
Hello;
I setup a SQL Command that will add new subscriptions and renewals to a list on AcyMailing and remove user from the list on expiration and deletion of the account.
When I subscribe from the front end I get added to the mailing list. When I unsubscribe manually (before expiration date) I'm removed from the list. If I wait for the plan to expire automatically nothing happen.
When I manually add a user from the backend nothing happen. Same thing if I unsubscribe the user.
I have new installation of Joomla 3.3. CB 1.9 and latest CBSubs (today's download). I looked at the forum and I see some older post talking about possible bug and another post referring that the SQL Action get triggered first before saving the profile and this can cause a problem.
However I have similar installation on a different website and this doesn't seem to be a problem at all.
I'm clueless. Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251374 by Skovich
Replied by Skovich on topic CBSubs SQL Action Not Triggered from Backend
I generated a new CB/CBSubs Package with all add-ons I need and I noticed that the Acymailing Addons in different from the previous one I used.
Now the Acymailing ads an a tab under integration tab (on each plan). And from there I can chose what mailing list is linked to each plan. So that fixed my problem.
However, I don't see a way to manage how Acymailing will be displayed in the registration page.
In the other version I have an option for that (see image attached).
Where should I find the latest Acymailing CB Addon.
Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago #253995 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs SQL Action Not Triggered from Backend
We don't have a CB AcyMailing add on. I believe AcyMailing may provide one. CBSubs has no control over your CB AcyMailing display of newsletters. The CBSubs AcyMailing integration simply forces a newsletter subscription based off the CBSubs subscription.

CBSubs SQL Actions always trigger on subscription activation. In the case of backend user edit this happens before user store.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn