since upgrade I cannot save the global settings in cbsubs...

9 years 5 months ago #252556 by bucknla
Hi
I recently upgraded to your 4.0 package for CBSubs so I could use it with my Joomla 3.36 and community builder 2.0. The problem I'm having is I cannot save any changes to the global settings for cbsubs. I can save for other sections of setting but just not the global once. When I try I get the error ...
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /joomla/administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request....

Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
bucknla

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #252751 by bucknla
I added some screen shots to better help with this that i think are related to this problem.
This all started when i upgraded to cbsubs version 4.0.0-rc.1
before the upgrade of cbsubs I had:
community builder 2.02
and Joomla 3.36
cbsubs was not working and was encouraged to the 4.00 version of cbsubs because it worked with community builder 2.0 which i did.
I followed your instructions and after upgrading cbsubs i went through all my plugin to update then but two I can't seem to change even after multiple installs of the same plugins. Neither one of the language plugins in my system will update. They say the right version number but at same time they tell me they are incompatible with community builder I included attachments so you can see my problem here.

I've tried to uninstall them and they won't uninstall and tried to unpublished them and that didn't work. numerous times have tried to reinstall them but still the same thing. This is probably related to the other post i submitted about my invoicing address not working and being unable to save general settings

Thanks i hope you can help me get this fixed I cannot take in any payments at this point.
Sincerely,
bucknla
Attachments:

9 years 4 months ago #254005 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254138 by bucknla
I did as you requested and downloaded and installed both nightly builds of community builder and cbsubs. No change at all in being able to save my global settings. Still get same error message
"
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /joomla/administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

"
One other thing. The language plugin for cbsubs still says its incompatible with community builder even though I installed the one that cam with the build. its
CB Paid Subscriptions - en-GB
I'm using Joomla 3.36
community builder 2.0.3
cbsubs 4.0.0-rc.1 .

"

9 years 4 months ago #254179 by krileon
My guess is you're hitting input limits. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as FTP login credentials (please test both as working before sending to speed up the investigation). Only way to fix is to make an adjustment to PHP.ini, but will need to confirm this is the issue first.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #255123 by krileon
Your server is rejecting the content with a 406 header. I've no idea why. The return type is text/html, but your server is still throwing a 406. This could be your server or it could be one of the many extensions you have installed. For example you've Admin Tools, some anti-hack extension, and Jumi. Jumi and Admin Tools are know to be intrusive and can cause issues. So you basically have 3 potential extensions doing this. Possibly even more based off the number of extensions installed.

I recommend contacting your host and having them review server error logs closely to see what is going on. They should also check mod_security logs encase this is a mod_security issue. If they don't see any issues on their end then create a clean Joomla install and install only CB and CBSubs then retest if issue persists. If it does I can debug further from there, but I can not debug around your numerous 3rd party extensions that could be aggressively altering your Joomlas behavior.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn