punctuation character

9 years 3 weeks ago #259990 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic punctuation character

As I have already written. Create a new plan (user subscription plan). Give this plan ONLY a name and a price. Than login in your user profile an see the premium membership selection. It is like the first image that I posted.

Ah, that's the period at the end of the price. For example I see the below.

1 year for $ 50.00.

As you've custom CSS styling it that period at the end stands out. You may want to consider using a different pricing display instead of [AUTOMATIC] so it won't generate that as [AUTOMATIC] is always formatted. The below format should work.

[PERIOD] [FOR] [PRICE]

Which gives me the following.

1 year for $ 50.00

How can I change or add some things to the system if I should not modifying core files?? This is a great problem because if I update CB all my changes are overwritten. What is the best way for this??

By acting on triggers throughout CBSubs. For example that's how all our CBSubs integrations function. They extend CBSubs without modifying CBSubs. Same for CB as we've triggers all over the place.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ks.stadler

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #260112 by ks.stadler
Replied by ks.stadler on topic punctuation character
Ok thanks I will try that...

By acting on triggers throughout CBSubs. For example that's how all our CBSubs integrations function. They extend CBSubs without modifying CBSubs. Same for CB as we've triggers all over the place.

Did you mean with CB Auto Actions? If not... do you have a link to a tutorial or something like a example for me? That would be great.

9 years 2 weeks ago #260651 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic punctuation character

Did you mean with CB Auto Actions? If not... do you have a link to a tutorial or something like a example for me? That would be great.

Yup, the below will get you started for using any of CB Auto Action actions on CBSubs subscription state.

Plan Active
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To X

Replace PLAN_ID_HERE with the ID of the plan you want the action to act on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ks.stadler

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds