Successful payment on PayPal, nothing in the system?

8 years 11 months ago #264365 by jered@saverexpress.com
Replied by jered@saverexpress.com on topic Successful payment on PayPal, nothing in the system?
I am having the same issue with CB 1.9.1 and Joomla 3.4.1

The interesting part is.. The issue is random.
around 60-70% of the payments correctly go thru and get updated in CbSubs correctly.

The other 20%-30% act like the payment was never finished (despite getting the money with Paypal).

could this be an issue with the new mandate of Paypal (where they are deprecating the SH1 cyphers ?)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #264679 by krileon
Check within your PayPal account the IPN History and see if the IPN failed for whatever reason. More than likely the IPN can't reach your site sometimes for whatever reason. If it is reaching your site check CBSubs > History for any fatal errors and check CBSubs > Notifications to see the status of the IPN.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 10 months ago #264711 by jered@saverexpress.com
Replied by jered@saverexpress.com on topic Successful payment on PayPal, nothing in the system?

krileon wrote: Check within your PayPal account the IPN History and see if the IPN failed for whatever reason. More than likely the IPN can't reach your site sometimes for whatever reason. If it is reaching your site check CBSubs > History for any fatal errors and check CBSubs > Notifications to see the status of the IPN.

Hi Krileon..
getting these errors in the HISTORY area.
CAUGHT EXCEPTION: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/XXXXX/public_html/v1/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/phpinputfilter/phpinputfilter.inputfilter.php on line 331
Trace:called in class cbpaidErrorHandler::_error_handler_callable(8192, "preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead", "/home/XXXXX/public_html/v1/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/phpinputfilter/phpinputfilter.inputfilter.php", 331, array("source" => "d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"))
called in function preg_replace("/&#x([a-f0-9]+);/mei", "utf8_encode(chr(0x\1))", "d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e") on line 331 in file phpinputfilter.inputfilter.php
called in class CBInputFilter::decode("d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e") on line 66 in file phpinputfilter.inputfilter.php
called in class CBInputFilter::process("d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e") on line 353 in file plugin.foundation.php
called in function cbGetParam(array("option" => "com_comprofiler", "task" => "pluginclass", "plugin" => "cbpaidsubscriptions", "do" => "autopayments", "key" => "d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e", "format" => "raw"), "key") on line 168 in file cbpaidControllerCBComponent.php
called in class CBplug_cbpaidsubscriptions::getCBpluginComponent(NULL, object(moscomprofilerUser), 1, array())
called in function call_user_func_array(array(0 => object(CBplug_cbpaidsubscriptions), 1 => "getCBpluginComponent"), array(0 => NULL, 1 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 2 => 1, 3 => array())) on line 583 in file plugin.class.php
called in class cbPluginHandler::call("500", "getCBpluginComponent", "CBplug_cbpaidsubscriptions", array(0 => NULL, 1 => object(moscomprofilerUser), 2 => 1, 3 => array()), NULL) on line 4187 in file comprofiler.class.php
called in class cbTabs::_callTabPlugin(NULL, object(moscomprofilerUser), "CBplug_cbpaidsubscriptions", "getCBpluginComponent", "500", array()) on line 4274 in file comprofiler.class.php
called in class cbTabs::tabClassPluginTabs(object(moscomprofilerUser), array(), "cbpaidsubscriptions", "CBplug_cbpaidsubscriptions", "getCBpluginComponent") on line 780 in file comprofiler.php
called in function tabClass("com_comprofiler", "pluginclass", 604) on line 275 in file comprofiler.php
called in function require_once("/home/XXXXX/public_html/v1/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php") on line 391 in file helper.php
called in class JComponentHelper::executeComponent("/home/XXXXX/public_html/v1/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php") on line 371 in file helper.php
called in class JComponentHelper::renderComponent("com_comprofiler") on line 191 in file site.php
called in class JApplicationSite::dispatch() on line 230 in file site.php
called in class JApplicationSite::doExecute() on line 252 in file cms.php
called in class JApplicationCms::execute() on line 40 in file index.php
$_GET = array (
  'option' => 'com_comprofiler',
  'task' => 'pluginclass',
  'plugin' => 'cbpaidsubscriptions',
  'do' => 'autopayments',
  'key' => 'd41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e',
  'format' => 'raw',
)
$_POST = array (
)

Ill check the IPN thing on paypal as soon I can.

8 years 9 months ago #266430 by krileon
That's already fixed in CB 2.x and CBSubs 4.x. I recommend upgrading as soon as possible as your install is more rapidly falling behind in releases. We've made a lot of fixes to core CB and CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn