Can't Login

8 years 8 months ago #268131 by konp
Replied by konp on topic Can't Login
Right. Well volume 3 of your series of video tutorials on YouTube (admittedly for CB 2.0 - but you wouldn't expect this to change) states that if you don't want your users to get two lots of email messages (one from Joomla and one from CB) then you have to turn off the 'User - Joomla' plugin.

I assume from what you've said, that is is wrong.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #268150 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Can't Login

konp wrote: Right. Well volume 3 of your series of video tutorials on YouTube (admittedly for CB 2.0 - but you wouldn't expect this to change) states that if you don't want your users to get two lots of email messages (one from Joomla and one from CB) then you have to turn off the 'User - Joomla' plugin.

I assume from what you've said, that is is wrong.

Please watch the video again - I never mention to disable/unpublish the joomla plugin.

I did mention that you can turn off the

Notification Mail to User

in the plugin parameters.

Please watch again carefully.

8 years 8 months ago #268168 by konp
Replied by konp on topic Can't Login
My humble apologies. I've maligned you. You are right. Note to self: makes sure of your facts before making accusations. Anyway problem solved so thank you.

8 years 8 months ago #268183 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Can't Login

konp wrote: My humble apologies. I've maligned you. You are right. Note to self: makes sure of your facts before making accusations. Anyway problem solved so thank you.

LOL - no worries

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.392 seconds