[SOLVED] Renew button on cbsubscription module not working

7 years 10 months ago #281197 by c_schmitz
OK, thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #281199 by c_schmitz

beat wrote:

c_schmitz wrote: I am having same problem in CBSubs 4.0.2. Known regression? Please confirm.

It is not a regression, it is a special case in relation with a joomla menu. The problem appeared with a change in Joomla 3.5 (and maybe in one of last 3.4 versions).

CBSubs nightly, avaialble for download fixes this issue, which will obviously also be there in next CBSubs release.

I've updated to this version: www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

But the problem remains.

7 years 10 months ago #281987 by beat

c_schmitz wrote:

beat wrote:

c_schmitz wrote: I am having same problem in CBSubs 4.0.2. Known regression? Please confirm.

It is not a regression, it is a special case in relation with a joomla menu. The problem appeared with a change in Joomla 3.5 (and maybe in one of last 3.4 versions).

CBSubs nightly, avaialble for download fixes this issue, which will obviously also be there in next CBSubs release.

I've updated to this version: www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

But the problem remains.

If the problem remains with CBSubs 4.1.0 released yesterday, please open a new thread, because the problem in this thread is fixed in code and solved and marked as such [SOLVED], so it is a different issue for sure. You can always refer to this thread in your new thread.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn