Plans Do Not Appear

8 years 1 month ago #277594 by ejde
Plans Do Not Appear was created by ejde
I have imported an old database containing CBSubs data from the non-GPL previous version. This has gone into a new 3.x site, and everything appears in tact in both Community Builder and CBSubs 4.0.1. However, not everything is working on the front end.

The main problem is that plans do not appear for members where they normally should. Members with expired plans see the expired plans, but are unable to process any renewals (button clicks to reactivate subscriptions are simply ignored).

I have turned on maximum error reporting, and no errors appear.

Please review and advise: www.ngaga.org/skunkworks/membership/create-an-account

This site is still not live, and in development, but we are otherwise getting very near launch, and need to figure out the problem.

I am happy to provide administrator access privately, if needed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #277636 by ejde
Replied by ejde on topic Plans Do Not Appear
With further testing, it seems that I need to have "Show subscription plans at registration" in the Registration Settings turned on in order for the plans to show up at all, regardless of where I'm calling them.

But, I don't want the plans to be part of the registration process. What's more, on our previous version of this site running a previous version of CB Subs, we were able to show plans on demand while having this setting turned off.

Is this a problem just on my site, or has something changed with the new version?

EDIT

Well, forget that. Now that I try again, it still doesn't show membership plans to users who have not yet selected a plan. Although, making the setting adjustment did enable renewal of expired plans for users who had them. Perhaps a clue, there...

8 years 1 month ago #278358 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Plans Do Not Appear
Ensure the following are set within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Show subscription plans at registration: Yes
Show Renew/Reactivate buttons: Yes
Show subscription plans upgrade possibilities: Yes

Next edit your plans and under the Workflows tab set "Propose spontaneously plan at registration" to "No: hide this plan from registration, unless included in URL or needed for access".

Plans should now only show if needed for access or by direct URL only when not logged in. If you don't want them shown during registration or URL at all then you'd set the following in CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Show subscription plans at registration: No

If plans aren't showing while logged in then you may have disabled upgrades globally or under the Workflows tab of your plans. Also ensure the view access level and usergroup of your plans are set to Public under Access (both must be set).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ejde

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.137 seconds