[SOLVED] User group control

7 years 10 months ago #281791 by ejde
Replied by ejde on topic User group control
OK, so I can confirm today that it isn't working. A new registered user purchased the subscription, and their user group didn't change.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #281792 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User group control
Your conditions are not valid. The second condition says "A Action". it should just be "A". Please review my below post as you need to use exactly as provided except for replacing the plan id and selecting your usergroup.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cbsubs-gpl-support/233696-user-group-control?limitstart=0#281727

Note the plan id is not the number under # it is the under the far right Id column in CBSubs > Plans. Also ensure your CBSubs plan is no longer trying to give the user a usergroup as the two usages may conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 10 months ago #281799 by ejde
OK, so the Plan ID is "1" in the Plans screen. We only have the one plan at this point.
I have changed the "A Action" to just "A" as you specified. I had already turned off the plan's user group setting. Otherwise, everything else was the same. Thanks, I'll see how it goes.

7 years 10 months ago #281983 by beat
Replied by beat on topic User group control
Ok, great!

I suppose that by now it works for you and that we can mark this thread as solved?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

7 years 10 months ago #282010 by ejde
Unfortunately, this client hasn't sold any plans in the period since I implemented the most recent changes. Please keep this thread open until I can confirm.

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #282102 by ejde
I can confirm now that this does appear to be working. Thank you for the support! Is there an online resource available for Professional level members who want to learn more about CB Auto Actions?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn