Chucks Extended Profile

17 years 3 months ago #26493 by tony
Replied by tony on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Excellent. Thanks mate!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #26494 by Roland
Replied by Roland on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Hello Chuck,

it works great - this should be a CB standart!!

One question: I need more Tab-Position (e.g. head, left, middle, right, tabmain, underall). Do you know how to create more positions? Or do you know hov to call a tab direct from the xtdUserProfile.php?

www.simple-quality.de - The Quality-Web-Portal

17 years 3 months ago #26504 by guilliam
Replied by guilliam on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
i seconded,.. this should be included in the CB core package in the next updates. good work mate!

- g

17 years 3 months ago #26534 by radio
Replied by radio on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Im haveing a little trouble with the tabs moveing out of posistion when something is changed, I mean i layout everything the way i want adjust the padding ect to get it all perfect but then when i start testing the profile and missing things out that are optional ect the tabs end up all out of posistion, obviously this would be a problem on the live site because some people probably wont bother to fill in the entire detail profile, How would i go about makeing the tabs in both columbs fixed so that they dont change, I thought about css absolute posistions but surly there is a better way.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

17 years 3 months ago #26583 by nickwild
Replied by nickwild on topic Re:Chucks Extended Profile
Hi Guys,

Virgin post!

I agree this is great well done Chuck, should be part of CB defo!

Has anybody got an example code for the SQl Query to pull out the Tabs and associated field.

Many Thanks

Nick

17 years 3 months ago #26589 by chucktrukk
Replied by chucktrukk on topic Re:Using different tabs
Hey guys,

I am thrilled you guys are using the mod. What do you think of being able to do this for a few more functions (like registration).

Anyway, you should be able to access each tab position via:
[code:1]
<?php echo $userViewTabs["cb_tabmain"]; ?>
[/code:1]

Switch cb_tabmain with cb_underall, cb_middle, or whichever tab position you need.

I did have some problems with the positioning of some tabs and would like to figure out how to pull each plugin/tab directly. If anyone figures this out, please let me know.

Chuck

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn