IE7 and login problems

17 years 10 months ago #14286 by Almgren
IE7 and login problems was created by Almgren
Since starting to test IE7 I have some problem with the remember me feature in CB. Anyone else have that?

I do not know if the bug is in IE or CB. But I think it might be worth looking into.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14308 by silexian
Replied by silexian on topic Re:IE7 and login problems
hi Almgren

you may have on your computer :

- Opera
- firefox (1.0 and 1.5 beta : you may download the PORTABLE VERSION of FIREFOX to have seperated browsers)
- IE 6
- IE 7

You could test if your site works well on the most common browsers.

BUT, if you don't want, to borrow them, just download the latest Firefox, in order to verify your site is okay.

Anyway, i don't think that IE7 is so buggy. So i believe this may be a problem of the site. IWell, i will documente myself.

help me decrease my Karma ! i AM a bad boy ;) Hurry up or i'm gonna eat your soul :p

17 years 10 months ago #14410 by Almgren
Replied by Almgren on topic Re:IE7 and login problems
I have used bot IE6 and FF without problems. But the problems started on all CB sites when installing IE7, and only on theh computer, not on my other one with IE6 and FF.

16 years 11 months ago #37034 by Phyl
Replied by Phyl on topic Re:IE7 and login problems
We're having the same problem. IE7 is logging people out between visits (and sometimes MID visit!).

Hoping for some words of wisdom here! Doesn't happen to SMF if they're logged in directly, just when they're logged in through CB.

16 years 11 months ago #38032 by Soroc
Replied by Soroc on topic Re:IE7 and login problems
Same problem here, and many complaints about the Remember Me not working on my site. I'm going to poll folks and see if it always traces back to IE7 or not...

16 years 7 months ago #46202 by beat

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn