Red X on new image uploads

17 years 5 months ago #23659 by jaytaylor
Replied by jaytaylor on topic Re:Red X on new image uploads
Kick me, I knew I had already checked all those settings. I need a break. Thanks Nant.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #23660 by nant

17 years 5 months ago #23671 by mdsjr1
Replied by mdsjr1 on topic Re:Red X on new image uploads
This is a friend of mdsjr1's. When mdsjr1 read the answer to this post, he fed himself to clowns. Our problems have been fixed. Thanks Nant!

I am deathly afraid, to the point of suicide, that clowns might eat me...aren't you?

17 years 5 months ago #23780 by jaytaylor
Replied by jaytaylor on topic Re:Red X on new image uploads
Alright this makes no sense, but no matter what the permissions are set at, you have to change it to something else, example 777 then back to 755 and recurse into all subfolders to get rid of the red X's

I don't know what could be causing this. Any ideas out there?

17 years 5 months ago #23781 by mdsjr1
Replied by mdsjr1 on topic Re:Red X on new image uploads
Who ARE you man?:dry: Are you a spy? Have you been on my website? I too was getting the dreaded X again....I came back to holler at Nant and you had already posted....I went back to my site and checked to see if changing the permissions around in circles, like you state, would help and it did! Are you CIA?:dry: Why are you doing this to me? By the way, you can left click on the X and see the full size image, so this deal is only actually affecting my thumbnails. Same with you? I am sure it is....I am CIA:angry: Please explain this craziness.....

I am deathly afraid, to the point of suicide, that clowns might eat me...aren't you?

16 years 6 months ago #47416 by DixieDaze
Replied by DixieDaze on topic Re:Red X on new image uploads
I did this to solve the imgs not showing up (showed up previously, then only some not showed up)

now, in media manager, upload FAILED? what happened?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn