Fix for CB_Plugin for Virtuemart

16 years 9 months ago #39916 by cnielsen
Fix for CB_Plugin for Virtuemart was created by cnielsen
I think we have a fix for the CB VM compatability.
We rewrote the cb_plugin for Virtuemart and have a patch file for VM checkout. Drop by our site to download>

www.cnpintegrations.com > dowloads section

Best of luck!

CN :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #44756 by simplesite
Replied by simplesite on topic Re:Fix for CB_Plugin for Virtuemart
Has anyone tried this and does it work?

16 years 7 months ago #46118 by midge
Replied by midge on topic Re:Fix for CB_Plugin for Virtuemart
I Tried to install the plugin today, I had no patches previously installed.

I Got this error:

File /home66b/sub001/sc40258-AFVD/mysite.com/media/install_46f0c64d9b8ff/index.html does not exist!

Any help would be great

Regards

Midge

16 years 7 months ago #46122 by midge
Silly me,

After reading the error again and again, and looking at the plugin zip, your index.html file is no where to be seen, I think this might be the problem

Midge

16 years 7 months ago #46171 by midge
Yep,

That was the problem, whipped up a html file and added it to the zip archive and it installed just fine. The plugin seems to interface with the CB icon set and everything but you do not have the easy "Turn off turn on" form field integration. I can unpublish all of the form fields in CB but I still have the same old registration page that is coming from somewhere in VM. I tried to edit the VM checkout_register_form.php file to the point that I completely deleted the form fields that I did not want and it had no effect, other that that, so far it looks promising, when I get it working I might put a little tutorial together, This is the closest bridge so far, well done.

16 years 7 months ago #46195 by midge
People,

After much homework, and trial, although this is the closest I have seen so far, this is not a plugin I would recommend for VM. Reason? I is not fully integrated. For the registration and login, you have to unpublish all of the CB fields and hard code any mods to the VM form fields. True, that it does populate the CB datbase, but a true plugin will allow CB to modify the whole lot, this is what we want (I think, am I right). I must say to the dev person who published this, well done, and I would like to encourage you to go full integration, If I could, I would, but lack of time and php experience prevents me from doing so, keep it up. One day we will have full integration, unfortunately in my case I have had to get rid of CB off this particular site and let VM do all the work with a lot of hard coding. Go dev team, this is something the industry wants.

Thanks to everyone.

Regards

Dave

Re

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn