Creating Templates

17 years 10 months ago #13492 by newuser
Creating Templates was created by newuser
I got a couple questions about templates.

1) Is there any information on how to edit or create your own templates for CB?

2) I reaelly want to move the connection breadcrumbs/degrees to under the profile photo. I looks through all the code but its really hard to follow. Anyone know how I can do this? Im using the Dark template.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #13500 by homebrew

17 years 10 months ago #13663 by newuser
Replied by newuser on topic Re:Creating Templates
Im sorry but I dont see how that page helps me.

17 years 10 months ago #13666 by homebrew
Replied by homebrew on topic Re:Creating Templates
just copy one of the existing CB templates that you have, and modify the code to what you want. That link I gave you gives info on modifying the tabs so that they can match your new style.

17 years 10 months ago #13717 by newuser
Replied by newuser on topic Re:Creating Templates
ic, but i really really need the info on how everything is laid out becuase I want to change the layout of the theme and not just the look of the tabs. I need to place certain iteams in different location, but Im not sure where these items are located in the code.

17 years 5 months ago #24442 by tmaiaroto
Replied by tmaiaroto on topic Re:Creating Templates
i would also like some information on changing the layout.... NOT just the colors of tabs...I would like to actually do away with the tabs.. so to speak (rearrange and change their behavior, probably add in some ajax...hopefully so long as I can make it work with the gallery plugin that uses lightbox)

anyway- would be nice to change the layout completely and I'm looking at a fairly tricky "comprofiler.html.php" file without knowing what it does just yet...I'm hoping there's an easier way/file to work with that doesn't destroy the other "templates" and default look. -- to switch back if I needed...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn