User-Checkbox: Field visible or not on profile

17 years 4 months ago #25129 by scubaguy
no, this does not currently exist. You will most likely have to hire a developer to create this for you. Some may give you a break on the price if you are willing to release the code back to the community.

CB 3rd Party Developer
Web Geek Cafe - development and training www.webgeekcafe.org
YourTribe.com - group social events - www.yourtribe.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #28468 by saarboy22
i need this also ... that is a verry hot wanted plugin for CB ...but no people have it... please (CB Creator-Team) published this plugin-request.

Bye
Saarboy from Germany

17 years 3 months ago #28481 by mikko
If you take a look at developer.joomla.org and see the tracker for CB, you find tou that this has been logged there.

mikko

17 years 3 months ago #28504 by saarboy22
i cant found it.... and my english is also very bad .. can you me a simple walkthrou written to do for visible or hidden fileds in own users profiles ??????????

Thanks for you helping

MfG
Saarboy

17 years 3 months ago #28509 by mikko
It does not exists yet, someone needs to program it.

mikko

17 years 3 months ago #28519 by saarboy22
How many cost to this ??? You can an PM send when you not post the price for written the plugin.

I need this plugin very urgently. But i'm privat person - NOT commercial to use !!! see www.nightlifeonline.de - it's a free Community for any young peoples.

if i'm payed can i also the plugin published on this community, if is necessary for written this plugin.....

im so sorry ... but i can't better write in english... can i in german lang written please ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn