CB and Polls

17 years 3 months ago #29067 by mikecotton
CB and Polls was created by mikecotton
I'm looking for a polls/survey extension that will allow the following:
• Integrated with Community builder so that answers can be linked with user info.
• Ability to have more than 1 question per poll.
• Display results immediately (much like the existing polls component) after answering the poll.
• Users should be able to answer only once.
• Results will include percentages of certain fields that can be picked by the administrator.
• All polls should be stored and be able to view after the polling period is over
• Allow write-in votes, drop down select boxes, etc.

Example: Within the Community Builder we've added a denomination, musical instrument played, and favorite sport. When the poll is completed, it would display what percentage of Baptists answered A, B or C, what percentage of Trombone players answered A, B, or C, and what percentage of Basketball fans answered A, B, or C

Please let me know if this can be done or if there is something out there already that does this. If I'm posting in the wrong forum, I apologize. Please direct me to the correct one. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #29328 by Switch
Replied by Switch on topic Re:CB and Polls
It can be done, but it is a lot of work, and it probably not highly ranked on the CB to do list. If you really want this, you best bet is to hire a free lancer, tryi joomlancers.com

They will often discount their fee if you will release the plugin back to the community

16 years 3 months ago #54801 by erbudak
Replied by erbudak on topic Re:CB and Polls
yes

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn