new registration form

16 years 9 months ago #40101 by b9sinner
new registration form was created by b9sinner
hmm im after when registring to my page , a simple way to get the age from members . dont really work 4 me, i have one ive made were you just choose the year you were born, but it doesnt show how old you ar later.. so how do i fix that ?

, ive searched CB and havnt found any awnser.

when you sign up @ my site, i need to have an working age "protokoll" were new users must enter their age like
what year , month , day , and their soc ,security nr

like we have in sweden , should look something like this

1979/12/22 - 1234 (the last nrs should be invisible for others than administrators to se ) and in the website the age should show as

i know some of you must have sortet that,but how `?

plz plz plz can anyone help me with this. im in a real hurry with it. i can make you some photoshop work if you help me grafix designer i can do whatewer pics possible to make in photoshop ! work 4 free if you help me with the codes on my site.

I NEED it to show at your cb profile. in page , and at other places like last login member , last visitor. but i can sort that out.

Post edited by: b9sinner, at: 2007/07/01 13:45

grafix designer :D i can do whatewer pics possible to make in photoshop ! work 4 free if you help me with the codes on my site :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #40323 by b9sinner
Replied by b9sinner on topic Re:new registration form
DONT ANYone use age for people in their CBwebsites =?

anyone know how to get an working AGE_cbplugin?

grafix designer :D i can do whatewer pics possible to make in photoshop ! work 4 free if you help me with the codes on my site :D

16 years 9 months ago #40381 by manishkanojia
Replied by manishkanojia on topic Re:new registration form
this is good

16 years 9 months ago #40486 by b9sinner
Replied by b9sinner on topic Re:new registration form
I just dont get it why this isnt a standard feature in community builder fields :D

its like , woot ! :D

still not anyone who know how to fix it , or if ive missed out on something :silly:

16 years 9 months ago #40495 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:new registration form
You could make a plugin for this. Just make an age field which is non user editable and use plugin to update the field.

-Mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn