Installed Community Builder 1.21
CB Lingua Italiana
CB Content
CB Profilebook
CB Profile latest
CB Gallery Mod + plugin
CB Capcha

Forum Kumena + language

It is a clean installation with not too many operations install/remove, is really clean and with no installation errors, the legacy plugin has been enable to works with the Kumena Forum and CB updated to works with it correctly.

But the problem is that the link for add pictures in my profile (and all profiles) is "javascript:void(0);" and then when I click on it nothing happens.

I've try to see if I have a "speed plugin" active as seen in a topic of this forum, but is not so, and I've not found others ideas to resolve this problem.

All works great excluded this !

A pity really, someone has some idea to solve it ?

Thanks in advance

I fight ALS ! Is important give to the people with disease the possibility to communicate and talking about their problems, to gain a better life quality.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #102335 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Can't add any image
Which version of the plugins? The old or the RC versions compatible with CB 1.2? If they are the Doc Subscriber versions, it's likely a template or script conflict. Does it work with a default Joomla template (MilkyWay for example)?

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 9 months ago #102358 by Ncesco9000
Replied by Ncesco9000 on topic Re:Can't add any image
I'm using CB Gallery 1.2 RC2 the latest version I belive.

But two exist
1.0 RC2+
Or
1.0 RC2SR1+

What must be used ? the date of release are the same on the download page SR1+ I belive, I've used 1.0RC2+, can be this the problem.

If I want to see the description of the two packages is impossibile look what'happen when I put the mouse on the information icon

And I use a classic template designed by SiteGround, but really a template can give problems to the code ?
I'll test this aspect immediately.

I've thought that was an erron done during the first preparation of the site, this is the second one preparred as test for avoiding problems and error, I use this one as final and the first as test site, so I can avoid to impact on the second when used for the ALS people when it will be activated.

Can be that I've not used the fixed version, from what I can see the release have the same date.

Thanks
Ncesco

I fight ALS ! Is important give to the people with disease the possibility to communicate and talking about their problems, to gain a better life quality.
Attachments:

14 years 9 months ago #102360 by Ncesco9000
Perdon this image to see what happen when I want to see a description (a defect seen other times for the really). This really a problem with this code !

Attachments:

14 years 9 months ago #102374 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Can't add any image
You want CB Profile Gallery 1.2 RC2, in the Document Subscriber's section. You have not said whether you've tried with a default Joomla template... YES, this can make a big difference or we wouldn't ask. Also, which PHP version... Help / System Information (x.x.x)?

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2009/06/18 04:48

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 9 months ago #102399 by Ncesco9000
My PHP version is 5.2.6

I've tested with all the kind of templates (default templates) and it doesn't work, the problems rimains the same.

I think to try the fixed plugin version, can be this the error !

I'll let you know what's up !

:whistle:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn