[RC2 Issue]-Nants bug question

17 years 9 months ago #15156 by chiller99
[RC2 Issue]-Nants bug question was created by chiller99
hello :)

i have found a bug ... somebody on my site tried to set more then one line op comment ... so he typte one line clicked enter en typte another line ...then he saved ....he got an aproval that the foto was uploaded only the picture was not visible.

I have a limit of 10 foto's a user so i went to the backend en wanted to give him some more space.... i filled in 5 more extra pictures and the counter went to 0 for him.....but there still 6 pictures in his album.

Before there was auto aproval ...but now i have to aproof the picture's in his gallery.

Greets Arnold

--
This entire thread might be related to the fact that the plugin was installed on an CB RC2 installation. Its been mentioned many-many times that the CB Gallery plugin is not compatible with CB RC2. Unfortunately there are many that just ignore this ... guess I better code a check in the next version!

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/06/13 17:58

Post edited by: nant, at: 2006/06/13 17:59

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #15157 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Nants bug question
I honestly could not understand what you are trying to say. Please explain better so I can help.

17 years 9 months ago #15166 by chiller99
Replied by chiller99 on topic Re:Nants bug question
sorry my english writing is not so good :)
(i typte a big story but i logged out :unsure: )

So here i start again with the whole explonation :)

On my website i have installed the gallery.
one of my members filled in the description....only not one sentence(i hope it's the right word) but more then one and after every sentence he pushed the enter button.

example:

hello i am bladiebla(enter)
i am 26 year old(enter)

then he upload the picture...he got an aproval from the system that is was good an uploaded to his gallery.

Only the picture's where not visible, but the counter has registrerd them. (so in his album you see 6 pictures but the system say's he uploaded 8)

That is problem number one.

I tried to help him so i went to the backend--->community builder --> user managment clicked his name and go to the gallery config for his profile.

I changed the ammount of pictures for him ...from 10 (standard) to 15.

When i did that his counter went to 0 (on his profile)

but there where still 6 pictures in his album

click for picture (is not his album but mine where i did the same)

Also because i changed it in the backend i have to approve all his new pictures....but the global config is auto approve.

I hope you understand :)

Greets Arnold (holland)

p.s. when i uninstall and install the plug-in again i hev the next error

SQL error on field store: moscomprofilerfields::createColumn failed

Post edited by: chiller99, at: 2006/06/12 22:15

Post edited by: chiller99, at: 2006/06/12 22:52

17 years 9 months ago #15189 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Nants bug question
Ok - first of all please verify that you are using version 1.0 stable of CB. It sounds like you are still using RC2 (the SQL error on field store: moscomprofilerfields::createColumn failed).

If you are using RC2 then some of your problems are related with this.

As for your problem #1 - I could not replicate it. I tried it on this site and it works just fine.

In normal operations with the CORRECT versions installed you should not be able to change the number of items for a user. You could of course change the item quota but this would not influence the items already in the gallery.

17 years 9 months ago #15201 by chiller99
you are totaly right ....i have rc2 (stupid me)

Many many thanks :D:D

17 years 9 months ago #15373 by chiller99
i have update rc2 to 1.0 stable (very easy) and it's working fine now :laugh:

Thank you :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn