Gallery won't display

17 years 7 months ago #19730 by plaine
Gallery won't display was created by plaine
I just installed the latest CB (fresh, not an upgrade) as well as this CB Gallery Plugin.

I have uploaded 3 photos and they are showing up as being a part of my maximum of 10 in my quota list, but just below that where the thumbnails should appear, instead it says that there are no photos in my gallery. However, upload was successful as reflected in my quota.

Any ideas? This was a totally clean install. Latest Joomla, latest CB and latest CB Gallery Plugin. Haven't attempted to even hack it up or otherwise mess with it yet.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #19731 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Gallery won't display
plaine wrote:

I just installed the latest CB (fresh, not an upgrade) as well as this CB Gallery Plugin.

I have uploaded 3 photos and they are showing up as being a part of my maximum of 10 in my quota list, but just below that where the thumbnails should appear, instead it says that there are no photos in my gallery. However, upload was successful as reflected in my quota.

Any ideas? This was a totally clean install. Latest Joomla, latest CB and latest CB Gallery Plugin. Haven't attempted to even hack it up or otherwise mess with it yet.

What versions exactly?
Latests just doesnt help me.
What environment?
Please PM a URL and a test account.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn